Cookies Policy of https://marcjohnson.fr/
This website, https://marcjohnson.fr/ (the “Website”),
is operated by Marc Johnson Studio, SIRET number: 51174460900021
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows Marc Johnson Studio or a third party to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites, including on https://marcjohnson.fr/ website.
Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising
Marc Johnson Studio uses both session cookies and persistent cookies.
A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to our Website. These cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser after using our Website. We use these cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, such as when you log into our Website.
A persistent cookie will remain on your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time. For example, we would use a persistent cookie if you asked that we keep you signed in.
3. What are your cookies options?
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
4. Where can I find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies by visiting the following third-party websites:
5. Where can I find more information about the General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR)?
You can learn more about the General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) by visiting the following third-party webpages:
- General Data Protection Regulation GDPR Main website
- Chapter 1: General provisions
- Art. 1: GDPR Subject-matter and objectives
- Chapter 2: Principles
- Chapter 3: Rights of the data subject
- Chapter 4: Controller and processor
- Chapter 5: Transfers of personal data to third countries or international organisations
- Chapter 6: Independent supervisory authorities
- Chapter 7: Cooperation and consistency
- Chapter 8: Remedies, liability and penalties
- Chapter 9: Provisions relating to specific processing situations
- Chapter 10: Delegated acts and implementing acts
- Chapter 11: Final provisions