Terms and Conditions for https://marcjohnson.fr/
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, accessible at https://marcjohnson.fr/.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Marc Johnson Studio (SIRET number: 511 744 609 00021) and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Copying the .woff and .woff2 files from the selfhosted webfonts “MaisonNeue” (licensed) by Milieu Grotesque, LDA, Rua dos Poços 28, Pucariça, 2640-073 Santo Isidoro MFR, Portugal.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Marc Johnson Studio may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
4. Your Privacy
Please read Cookies Policy.
5. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Marc Johnson Studio expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Marc Johnson Studio, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Marc Johnson Studio, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Marc Johnson Studio from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms
Marc Johnson Studio is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Marc Johnson Studio is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Marc Johnson Studio and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the French Government (tribunaux de Paris), and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Paris, France for the resolution of any disputes.